Shipping from $4.9~ for New Zealand
Remifemin is a proprietary plant extract used by millions of women worldwide. This natural product has been used since 1956 and has been researched in numerous scientific and clinical studies. Remifemin is tested for efficac and each batch is produced under pharmaceutical GMP in Germany.
With a high quiality pharmaceutical-grade active, Remifemin has consistently been shown to provide support for complaint during menopause. In particular: natural temperature management, irritability during stress, healthy sleeping patterns and comfortable menopause transition.
Reminfemin has a significant, research-defined, safety profile and is widely recognised as one of Germany's foremost herbal products. With an established high quality Remifemin is registered and used in more than 25 countries
- One tablet in the moring and one tablet in the evening or as prescribed by your health-care practitioner.
- Tablets should be taken with cold water
- Do not chew or suck
- For pre-menopausal women Remifemin can be taken at any time during the menstrual cycle
Ingredients: Each tablet weighs 280mg and contains: Native dry extract concentrate(DER 6-11:1) from Actaea racemosa rhizome 2.5mg, equivalent Actaea racemosa(Dry) 21.25mg, extraction solvent isopropyl alcohol 40% (V/V), Concentration ratio 8.5:1
* Remifemin does not contain salt, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, colouring or preservatives
- Do not use if the blister foil has been broken
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at less than 30°C
- Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. for additional information and contraindications refer to the internal leaflet
- Warning: In very rare cases black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you experience yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weaknesses, stomach or abdominal pain and/or loss of appetite, stop using this product and see your doctor
Made in New Zealand from select imported ingredients