Lyprinol works by helping to manage the levels of compounds known as leukotrienes so that they are maintained at the minimum healthy level. Low leukotriene levels are essential for healthy joints, mobility and healthy airways.
Research shows that Lypronol offers an advanced approach to supporting healthy joints and breathing passages through the support of the body's lipoxygenase(LOX) pathways.
Healthy bodies depend upon minimum healthy levels of leukotrienes, prostaglandins and thromboxanes.
Why is Lyprinol Different?
Early trials with green-lipped mussel powder preparations were ineffective or inconclusive due to the inherent instability of the lipid oil(active ingredient) found in New Zealand's Perna canaliculus(as known as Green Lipped Mussel). Lyprinol is natural, stabilised, active lipid oil extract. This stabilised extract is achieved by using an internationally-patented, solvent-free and unique extraction process.
Lyprinol PCSO-524 is a natural, standardised marine lipid oil extract from New Zealand's green-lipped mussel(Perna canaliculus); a unique combination of up to 91 different fatty lipid oils which are mixtures of saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids(PUFAs). It also contains marine sterols, furan acid and other fatty acids such as ETA, EPA, DHA, AND OTA.
* Lyprinol's unique extraction process achieves pure oil that does not include protein which is a major cause of shellfish allergies
Ingredients(Serving size: 1 Softgel Capsule) :
|Marine Lipid Extract PCSO-524
(from Perna canaliculus)
|Natural Mono-unsaturated Olive Oil
* Contains of soft gel capsules are free of shellfish protein, artificial ingredients, milk, yeast, corn and gluten
- Adult: Take 4 capsules daily for 3-6 weeks then 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist
- Use only as directed and consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist
- store below 25°C in dry conditions. Keep out of sunlight
- keep out of reach of children
Country of Origin : New Zealand
References: Green Lipped Mussel – from traditional Maori food to researched joint relief / NZ's green lipped mussels again hailed as 'superfood' / 7 Wonderful Benefits Of Lipped Mussel / Omega-3 Supplement Guide: What to Buy and Why