Good Health Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg is the primary source of the important omega 3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), often deficient in modern diets.
EPA may provide a variety of cardiovascular benefits, especially the support of arterial wall elasticity. EPA may also assist in maintaining healthy blood circulation, and heart function.
DHA is required in all stages of life for healthy brain functioning. It is essential to the development of the nervous system in the first six months of life.
- Adult: Take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food or professionally advised(1.,5 months for an adult]
- Children: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food or as professionally advised. It is recommended capsules are cut and poured over food for children younger than 5 years of age, due to choking hazard
|Fish oil - natural
|Containing Omega 3:
Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic Acid(EPA)
Equiv. Docosahexaenoic Acid(DHA)
* Contains fish products
* NO ADDED gluten, wheat,egg, dairy or yeast
* No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product
* Mercury & Heavy Metal TESTED
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Always read the label
- Store below 25°C in a dry place
Formulated, tested and manufactured from imported ingredients
This product manufactured in GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice) certified site
Why fish oil?
The omega-3 fatty acid is a crucial nutrient for your health. It comes from oily fish such as anchovies, tuna and mackerel. According to the World Health Organisation(WHO), eating 1-2 portions of fish per week is recommended. If you consume enough omega-3 fatty acid by eating a lot of oily fish, you may not need to supply the Omega-3 fatty acid from other sources. If not, Fish Oil supplement is a suitable product to fill out your nutrients balance.
These are the benefits of Fish Oil, Science-based:
· May support Heart Health: may reduce some of the risks associated with heart disease
· May help treat certain mental disorders : may improve the symptoms of certain psychiatric disorders
· May Aid weight loss: may help reduce waist circumference. It can work as a dietary supplement when combined with diet or exercise
· May reduce Inflammation: Fish-oil has strong anti-inflammatory effects and can help reduce symptoms of inflammatory diseases
· May support healthy skin: fish oil may help maintain healthy skin
· May support Pregnancy and Early Life: Omega-3 fatty acides are vital for an infant's early growth and development. Fish oil supplements in mothers or infants may improve hand-eay coordination
· May reduce Liver fat
· May improve symptoms of Depression: EPA-rich fish oil supplements may help improve symptoms of depression
· May Improve Attention and Hyperactivity in children: help reduce hyperactivity, inattention, and other negative behaviours
· May help prevent symptoms of Mental Decline
· May Improve Asthma symptoms and Allergy risk: intake of fish oil during pregnancy may reduce the risk of childhood asthma and allergies
· May improve Bone Health: Omega-3 intake is related with higher bone density
references: 13 Benefits of Taking Fish Oil / 20 Surprising Fish Oil Benefits & Uses
Please visit Official GoodHealth Webpage to get further information