Kids Good VITA-C Immunity (PINEAPPLE Flavour)
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Tropical Pineapple Flavour
- 60 Soft Dietary Supplements
Kids will love The Good Vitamin Co. Vitamin C soft-chews!
Pippa the Yellow-Eyed Penguin is known as the loud little Penguin, full of vitality from the cold Otago coastline! Being a rare Penguin means Pippa is an extra special inhabitant of our lands. When she is not diving for fish in the deep marine waters, she is nestled away deep in the coastal forest. Pippa knows the importance of boosting her immunity, so she can live her active lifestyle every day to the full!
Uniquely formulated with natural pectin to support healthy digestion from the goodness of fibre and maintaining stable glucose levels for balanced energy throughout the day, our KIDS GOOD VITA-C will support to improve kids' immunity and help them grow stronger for life!
Key Benefits :
- Halal Certified
- Pectin Fruit Base
- No Gluten or Gelatin
- No Dairy, Egg, Nuts or Soy
- No Artificial Flavours or Colours
- Non-Sugar Coated
Active Ingredients(Each Soft-Chew contains) :
|Vitamin C(as L-Ascorbic Acid)
Excipients : Soft Chew Excipients, Natural Flavour(Pineapple), Natural Colour(Beta Carotene)
- Children 2+ years: give 1-2 soft-chews daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional
- Adults should always supervise their children
- Not suitable for children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- Do not use if tamper seal is broken or missing
- Contains sugar
- Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate
- store below 25°C. Keep in a cool, dry place
- Do not use if tamper seal is broken and missing
Country of Origin : New Zealand
About The Good Vitamin Co.
We deliver you with all the benefits of halal and gluten-free certified vitamin soft chews. We replace animal-based Gelatine with Pectin fruit base that provides direct health benefits. Pectin is an excellent source of natural fibre that actively helps to balance both you and your kid’s glucose levels for optimal energy.
- Certified Gluten Free : We are proud to be reviewed and approved by the New Zealand Coeliac Society as a Gluten Free product. The Coeliac society is a non-profit organisation that support people who are medically diagnosed with gluten intolerance. We are proud to join this wonderful organisation, and help to make shopping for people with gluten intolerance easier! You can find the Cross Grain logo across our entire product range, an internationally recognised symbol in 30 countries worldwide.
- Halal Certified :
· Halal certification represents our high standard of product quality and safety to all customers worldwide.
· Halal is an Arabic word that means: ''lawful'', any products containing gelatine, alcohol or non-Halal animal by-products are considered forbidden. Our products meet the wholesome definition of Halal.
· Halal certification assures us that we know the source of our products, to provide you with better nutritional value.
· A correct portion of our Halal certified soft-chew vitamins in your diet can support your health and wellness more effectively than major commercially manufactured vitamins.
· Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant, and is important for supporting the immune defences from ills and chills. Vitamin C supports faster healing of playground cuts and scrapes for the maintenance of healthy skin.
Please visit ThegoodvitaminCo. to get further information