Shipping from $4.9~ for New Zealand
Over 300 biochemical reactions in the body require magnesium. It helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong. Magnesium also helps support healthy blood sugar levels, normal blood pressure, and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
- As magnesium may promote restful sleep it is suggested that tablets are taken in the evening
Each Tablet contains
|Magnesium Citrate(providing 70mg elemental magnesium)||483mg|
|Magnesium Amino Chelate(providing 80mg elemental magnesium)||400mg|
|Magnesium Orotate(providing 5mg elemental magnesium)||78mg|
|Magnesium Aspartate(providing 5mg elemental magnesium)||69mg|
|Total elemental magnesium||160mg|
|Cholecalciferol(Vitamin D 150IU)||1.5mg|
* Superior low allergy formulation: This formulation is free from added sugars, yeast, starches, gluten, wheat, corn or other cereals, dairy products, colouring, preservatives or artificial flavours
- More serious problems can develop with excessive magnesium intake from magnesium-containing laxatives. However, the amounts of magnesium found in nutritional supplements are unlikely to cause such problems.
- People with kidney disease should not take magnesium supplements without consulting a doctor
- Magnesium has a range of beneficial and adverse interactions with various medications so if you are taking a medication you should check with your health professional before taking it.
- Always read the label. Take only as directed