Shipping from $4.9~ for New Zealand
Flax Seed Oil comes from the seeds of the flax plant (Linum usitatissimum, L.). Flax Seed Oil contains both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which are needed for health. Flax Seed Oil contains the essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which the body converts into eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), the omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil. Omega-3 fatty acids, usually from fish oil, have been shown to support joint mobility and general well being.
- 1-2 capsules three times daily with food or as professionally prescribed.
- Not recommended for children under 12 unless advised by a health professional.
Ingredients (Each capsule provides)
|Organic Flax Seed Oil||1000mg|
|Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||550mg|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||150mg|
|Oleic Acid (Omega 9)||150mg|
|Natural Vitamin E||5mg|
* SUPERIOR LOW ALLERGY FORMULATION: Free from sugar, yeast, dairy, lactose, egg, wheat, corn, gluten, nuts, artificial colouring, preservatives or flavours. Certified organic & GMO-free.
- Store in a cool dry place below 30°C
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use if cap ring or seal under cap is broken or missing