Shipping from $4.9~ for New Zealand
Lifestream Natural Calcium provides 33% elemental calcium in an easy to absorb form. It helps to maintain bone density and strength as we age. Provides support to skeletal strength and posture of the spine. Assists nerve and muscle function.
Sourced from plants and does not contain hydroxyapatite (crushed cow bone)
- Adults: 1-2 capsules (900mg - 1.8g) daily
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding Mothers: Take 2 - 4 capsules daily or 3/4 - 1 &1/4 teaspoons of powder daily
- Children 6-12 years: 1 cap(900mg) daily
| Certified Organic Natural Calcium(Lithothamnium calcareum) sea vegetable, equiv. 300mg elemental calciumcgm per capsule.|
|Also contains: Cornstarch, vegetarian Magnesium stearate), Silica, non-organic capsule shell(hypromellose)|
|per serve||per 100g|
|Serving size: 1.8g(2 capsules)|
Serving per package: 60
* All values specified above are average
* RDI: Recommended daily intake
* This product is vegan and free from dairy, soy, gluten, and wheat
- Capsules are not recommended for small children (due to choking hazard) and therefore we advise that Lifestream Natural Calcium powder is used instead - it can be sprinkled onto young children's food or drinks.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
Made in New Zealand from imported ingredients