Shipping from $4.9~ for New Zealand
Comvita Propolis comes from unspoilt areas of New Zealand.
Comvita Propolis comes from unspoilt areas of New Zealand where deciduous trees produce resin to protect their young buds and exposed areas. Honeybees gather the resin on their back legs and carry it to the hive where they mix it with beeswax and enzymes to make Propolis. Propolis sterilises and seals the hive, protecting it from bacterial, viral and fungal infections. Thus Propolis is known as nature s best defence.
Propolis is rich in a certain group of antioxidants called flavonoids (also known as bioflavonoids). Flavonoids are powerful, free-radical scavengers that give strong support to the human body s natural immune system at the cellular level and assist with cell regeneration.
Comvita Propolis Extract Alcohol-Free Extra Strength [PFL30] 25ml is recommended for use on the skin, particularly skin conditions of the feet. Drop directly on the skin to support your skin's natural healing process and to help the body's immune response and defences.Or use orally.
- Oral Hygiene: Mix 0.5ml in water, rinse around mouth and swallow, once daily.
Each 1.0mL contains
|Propylene glycol, Propolis extract (equivalent to 214mg pure Propolis).|
- Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of two years.
- PREGNANT OR LACTATING WOMEN: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Please store below 30°C or 86°F.
- Store out of reach of young children.