Comvita Propolis Extra Strength Capsule [PFL30] contains Propolis, which is created by bees from the natural resin produced by trees as part of their defence system. Honeybees collect the resin, mix in beeswax and enzymes, and use it to protect the hive.
Comvita Propolis helps maintain a healthy immune system and supports oral hygiene. Propolis contains a range of bioflavonoids with well known antioxidant properties.
Comvita's PFL stands for Propolis Flavonoid Level and refers to the flavonoid content found in 2 Propolis tablets. PFL 30 delivers at least 30mg of Propolis flavonoids per 2 tablets.
· Powerful antioxidant
· Guaranteed flavonoid levels
· Supports the immune system
Ingredients (Each capsule contains) :
|Propolis extract equivalent to 200mg pure propolis (100mg pure Propolis per tablet)
|Silicon dioxide(anticaking agent)
Directions for use:
- Take 1 capsule twice daily with food[Approximately 4 months for an Adult]
- Increase to 2 capsules twice daily as required
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of two years.
- PREGNANT OR LACTATING WOMEN: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Please store below 30°C or 86°F.
- Do not use if carton seal is broken
What is Propolis?
Propolis or bee glue is a resinous mixture that honey bees produce by mixing saliva and beeswax with exudate gathered from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. It is used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces, prevent diseases and parasites from entering the hive.
Propolis has been used as a traditional health product for centuries, to treat sores, ulcers and coughs by the Greeks, and for oral infections. Recent research presents that high-quality Propolis provides broad-spectrum support for health, and has potential therapeutic use in the areas of:
· Immune health
· Antioxidant protection
· Gastrointestinal health
· Oral health
· Respiratory health
· Wound healing and skin health
· Bone and joint care
· Blood sugar management
Modern scientific research confirms the protective properties of Propolis can provide significant support for human health.
References: 11 Wonderful Benefits Of Propolis / The Benefits and Uses of Propolis / Manuka Health Science / Manuka Health Propolis / Wikipedia
please visit Official Comvita Webpage to get further information