Comvita Propolis Herbal Elixir is a natural all-in-one herbal formula designed to support winter wellness and to soothe dry throats.
New Zealand Manuka has long been valued for its health-maintaining effects and Manuka Honey is gaining worldwide recognition for its unique properties and for supporting respiratory health.
Propolis contains high levels of active bioflavonoids, with well-known immune support and antioxidant properties.
Echinacea has immune supporting properties that have been found to assist good health, especially during winter.
Active Ingredients(Each 10ml contains):
| UMF10+ Manuka Honey Propolis solid
(equivalent to fresh Propolis 59.4mg)
|Echinacea(Echinacea purpurea) extract
(equivalent to dry root and rhizome 343.2mg)
Ingredients : Multiflora Honey, Purified water, UMF 10+ Manuka(Leptospermum scoparium) Honey(10%), Apple(Malus spp) cider vinegar, Propolis extract(contains Propylene glyco[bulking agent]), Echinacea(Echinacea purpurea) extract(contains silicon dioxide[anticaking agent]), Peppermint(Mentha piperita) oil, Carrageenan(thickener) (contains glucos[bulking agent]), Eucalyptus(Eucalyptus globulus) oil, Xanthan gum(thickener), Clove(Syzygium aromaticum) leaf oil, Tea tree(Melaleuca alternifolia) oil, Fennel(Foeniculum vulgare) oil. Contains fructose, glucose and sucrose from honey
Directions for use:
- Adult: Take 10mL(2 teaspoonfuls) every 2 to 3 hours as required. Take up to 40mL daily
- Children over 2 years: Take 5mL(1 teaspoonful) every 2 to 3 hours as required. Take up to 20mL daily.
- NOt to be given to children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- Shake well before use
- Not to be given to children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake
- If symptoms persist consult a healthcare practitioner
- To retain the integrity of this product please store below 30°C
- Do not use if carton seal is broken
What is Propolis?
Propolis or bee glue is a resinous mixture that honey bees produce by mixing saliva and beeswax with exudate gathered from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. It is used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces, prevent diseases and parasites from entering the hive.
Propolis has been used as a traditional health product for centuries, to treat sores, ulcers and coughs by the Greeks, and for oral infections. Recent research presents that high-quality Propolis provides broad-spectrum support for health, and has potential therapeutic use in the areas of:
· Immune health
· Antioxidant protection
· Gastrointestinal health
· Oral health
· Respiratory health
· Wound healing and skin health
· Bone and joint care
· Blood sugar management
Modern scientific research confirms the protective properties of Propolis can provide significant support for human health.
References: 11 Wonderful Benefits Of Propolis / The Benefits and Uses of Propolis / Manuka Health Science / Manuka Health Propolis
please visit Official Comvita Webpage to get further information