Good Health Mussel 6000 is a high strength formula that uses the clinically researched GlycOmega™-PLUS; a proprietary blend of cold opened Green Lipped Mussels which provide valuable nutrients to support healthy joints and flexibility.
The two main benefits of green lipped mussel are:
- Pain relief from symptoms related to arthritic conditions
- Anti-inflammation which also helps with pain relief
This high strength joint support formula provides 6000mg equivalent pure New Zealand Green Mussel per capsule.
Harvested in the Marlborough Sounds of New Zealand, GlycOmega™ - PLUS is cold processed using selected Green Lipped Mussels. Using only the highest quality mussel extract, this process ensures the nutrients are protected to provide maximum nutritional benefits.
- High strength joint support
- Supports healthy joint & flexibility
- Naturally rich in Omega 3
Ingredients(per capsule) :
|Green Lipped Mussel Dried (GlycOmega - PLUS)
(Equiv.to fresh Mussel 6000mg)
* No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product
* No added gluten, egg, dairy or soy.
- Adults: Take 1-3 capsules daily or as professionally advised. Capsules may be opened and sprinkled over food [ a month(100c)/3 months(300c) for an adult]
- People allergic to shellfish or seafood should not use this product
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Do not use if cap seal is broken
- store below 30°C in a dry place
- keep out of reach of children
Formulated, tested and manufactured in New Zealand from local ingredients
This product manufactured at GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice) Certified site
What is Green Lipped Mussel?
The New Zealand green-lipped mussel, also known as the kuku, and kutai was picked new superfood from the New Zealand Herald. It is usually found below the intertidal zone, but it can occur in the intertidal zone.
Green Lipped Mussels have been eaten for coastal dwelling Maori for centuries.
Ancient Maori cooked these tasty shellfish as a Hangi or with hot stones, or dried them to preserve them, or simply ate them raw. So for hundreds of years, Green Lipped Mussels were nothing more than a nutritious, protein-rich delicacy.
Green Lipped Mussels appeared to have impressive anti-inflammatory properties – far stronger than those of other shellfish and other common mussels in other countries. Over the next 40 years, further studies identified many of the nutrients that were confirmed their benefits for joint health.
Green Lipped Mussel may :
· Treats Arthritis
· Reduces symptoms of osteoarthritis
· Improves Circulation
· Increases Fertility
· Boosts Immunity
· Skin Care
Green Lipped Mussel is likely safe. However, there are some side effects you may care about. If you pregnant or breastfeeding, you will need to avoid these supplements. There is some evidence of complications during pregnancy when this high concentration of minerals and compounds are added to the diet. It is not recommended for people who have an allergy to shellfish as well. As with other health supplements, speak with a trained medical professional before making major changes to your dietary regiment.
References: Green Lipped Mussel – from traditional Maori food to researched joint relief / NZ's green lipped mussels again hailed as 'superfood' / 7 Wonderful Benefits Of Lipped Mussel / Omega-3 Supplement Guide: What to Buy and Why
Please visit www.goodhealth.co.nz to get further product information.