SGood Health Spirulina is a superfood made from Blue-green algae that is grown in Hawaii. Spirulina is naturally a rich in many nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and chlorophyll. It is naturally high in iron and has a higher percentage of protein(60%) than any other food. It is no surprise that it is regarded as one of nature's top superfoods. Ideal for any age from children to the elderly.
- Hawaiian grown
- dried using special patented Ocean Chill Drying technique
- Grown in spring water free from contaminants, industrial waste and herbicides.
- rich in iron
known to be the best source of Spirulina in the world
- ensures the Spirulina contains the highest nutrients content available- contains high levels of Iron, Beta carotene and Zeaxanthin
- superior quality
- the clean fresh water gives the Spirulina a clean fresh taste
Good Health Spirulina is positively bursting with a large array of easily absorbable vitamins, minerals, enzymes and complete protein to promote energy, regeneration and a healthy body. Good Health Spirulina has 10 times more beta carotene than carrots and also supplies the powerful cleanser, chlorophyll.
Good Health Spirulina is suitable for athletes, vegetarians, during pregnancy or breastfeeding or for anyone with low energy levels.
Grown by organic methods on the isolated Kona coast of Hawaii, Good Health Spirulina offers an excellent nutritional profile, quality and purity.
Quality assurance: Good Health Spirulina is grown in state of the art facilities in a biosecure zone which is free from contaminants, pesticides, industrial waste and herbicides. Pure spring water, superior cultivation strategies and a Patented Ocean Chill Drying process ensure superior quality and the highest nutrient content available.
- Adults: Take 1-3 serves per day. 1 serve = 6 tablets(approximately a 10days(200t)/a month for an adult(500t) when take 18tablets daily)
Ingredients(per tablet): Spirulina 500mg
||QTY per serving
||QTY per 100g*
|All specified values are average
* No artificial flavours, sweeteners, perservatives or colours used in this product. No added gluten, dairy, egg, wheat, yeast or soy
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not use if seal is broken
Grown and dried in Hawaii. Packed in New Zealand
This product manufactured in GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice) certified site
Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that grows in both salt and fresh water. Spirulina is among the world’s most popular supplements because of its various kind of nutrients and powerful antioxidant effects.
health benefits of spirulina(evidence-based):
· Extremely High in Many Nutrients
· Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties
· Can Lower “Bad” LDL and Triglyceride Levels
· Protects “Bad” LDL Cholesterol From Oxidation
· May Have Anti-Cancer Properties
· May Reduce Blood Pressure
· Improves Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis
· May Be Effective Against Anemia
· May Improve Muscle Strength and Endurance
· May Aid Blood Sugar Control
References: 10 Health Benefits of Spirulina / 13 Impressive Benefits Of Spirulina
Please visit Official GoodHealth Webpage to get further information