[GH] Spirulina 500mg Tablets
Good Health Spirulina is a super food made from a Blue green algae that is grown in Hawaii. Spirulina is naturally a rich in many nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and chlorophyll. It is naturally high in iron and has a higher percentage of protein(60%) than any other food. It is no surprise that it is regarded as one of nature's top super foods. Ideal for any age from children to the elderly.
- Hawaiian grown
- dried using special patented Ocean Chill Drying technique
- Grown in spring water free from contaminants, industrial waste and herbicides.
- rich in iron
- known to be the best source of Spirulina in the world
- ensures the Spirulina contains the highest nutrients content available- contains high levels of Iron, Beta carotene and Zeaxanthin
- superior quality
- the clean fresh water gives the Spirulina a clean fresh taste
Good Health Spirulina is positively bursting with a large array of easily absorbable vitamins, minerals, enzymes and complete protein to promote energy, regeneration and a healthy body. Good Health Spirulina has 10 times more beta carotene than carrots and also supplies the powerful cleanser, chlorophyll.
Good Health Spirulina is suitable for athletes, vegetarians, during pregnancy or breastfeeding or for anyone with low energy levels.
Grown by organic methods on the isolated Kona coast of Hawaii, Good Health Spirulina offers an excellent nutritional profile, quality and purity.
Qualitity assurance: Good Health Spirulina is grown in state of the art facilities in a biosecure zone which is free from contaminants, pesticides, industrial waste and herbacides. Pure spring water, superior ciltivation strategies and a Patented Ocean Chill Drying process ensure superior quality and the highest nutrient contant available.
Adults: Take 6-18 tablets daily.
Take 1 hour before meals to ease food cravings.