GO Propolis 2,000mg 1-A-DAY is a broad spectrum natural remedy that supports the maintenance of strong immunity. Propolis is collected from the buds of trees and flowers by bees and is used to seal and protect their hives from outside bugs and diseases.
· Immune support and protection
· Antioxidant and allergen protection
· Supports natural defences
Ingredients(Each Soft-Gel capsule contains) :
- Propolis ext. equiv.to fresh 2000mg
- Providing Total Flavonoids 24mg
- Contains encapsulating aids
* Contains No Added: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy products, artificial flavours or preservatives
- Adult: Take 1 Soft-Gel capsule daily, Best taken with food, or as directed by your Healthcare Professional [Approximately 6 months for an Adult]
- Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions in allergy sufferers, including asthmatics
- Contains Soy
- Always read the label
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation
- Away from children
- Store in cool dry conditions below 30°
- Do not use if cap seal is missing or broken
What is Propolis?
Propolis or bee glue is a resinous mixture that honey bees produce by mixing saliva and beeswax with exudate gathered from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. It is used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces, prevent diseases and parasites from entering the hive.
Propolis has been used as a traditional health product for centuries, to treat sores, ulcers and coughs by the Greeks, and for oral infections. Recent research presents that high-quality Propolis provides broad-spectrum support for health, and has potential therapeutic use in the areas of:
· Immune health
· Antioxidant protection
· Gastrointestinal health
· Oral health
· Respiratory health
· Wound healing and skin health
· Bone and joint care
· Blood sugar management
Modern scientific research confirms the protective properties of Propolis can provide significant support for human health.
References: 11 Wonderful Benefits Of Propolis / The Benefits and Uses of Propolis / Manuka Health Science / Manuka Health Propolis / Wikipedias
please visit Official GoHealthy webpage to get further information