Green Pasture Royal Jelly 10HDA6% is a rich source of highly concentrated nutrients including B vitamins, complete proteins, lipids and carbohydrates.
It is recognised as being able to assist the skin and hair's health and beauty. Royal Jelly can be taken for energy, strength and stamina, and to support healthy cholesterol levels.
Ingredients(Each capsule) :
- Royal Jelly powder 50mg (Equiv. to 150mg of Fresh Royal Jelly)
* 10-HDA 6% (10-hydroxy-2decenoic acid) is a special active substance which exists only in Royal Jelly.
- Take 2 capsules twice a day, preferably 30 minutes after a meal(5 months).
- If you are allergic to bee products, do not take this product, as Royal Jelly can cause severe allergic reactions
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product
- Store below 30°C
- Keep out of reach of children
What is Royal Jelly?
Royal jelly is a gelatinous substance produced by honey bees to feed the queen bees and their young. The full chemical makeup of royal jelly is unknown, but its positive effects on health are thought to stem from its unique proteins and fatty acids.
These include nine glycoproteins collectively known as major royal jelly proteins (MRJPs) and two fatty acids, trans-10-Hydroxy-2-decanoic acid and 10-Hydroxydecanoic acid. Royal jelly also contains several B vitamins and trace minerals.
However, the nutrient composition varies considerably between sources of royal jelly. Royal Jelly has long been consumed in traditional medicine and used to support immune system function, cardiovascular health and skin health.
Royal Jelly may :
· Supports immune health
· Provide Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Effects
· Reduce Heart Disease Risk by Impacting Cholesterol Levels
· help to Aid Wound Healing and Skin Repair
· help to keep lower Blood Pressure
· Wound healing and skin health
· Support healthy Brain function
· Blood sugar management
· Supports vitality & skin health
· Reduces Side Effects of Cancer Treatment
As with other bee product, people with allergies to bee related thing or other environmental allergens need professional advice.
References: 12 Potential Health Benefits of Royal Jelly / What are the benefits of royal jelly? / 9 Wonderful Benefits Of Royal Jelly