Kids will love The Good Vitamin Co. MULTI-VITAMIN soft-chews!
Tess, the Tui is the treasured native bird of our lands! singing in the trees from dawn till dusk, she is the loudest of all birds. To maintain her energy & protect her vibrant feathers, Tess believes the power of our Multi-Vitamin formulation is just what she needs for good health and long-lasting energy!
Uniquely formulated with natural pectin to support healthy digestion from the goodness of fibre and maintaining stable glucose levels for balanced energy throughout the day, our KIDS GOOD MULTI will support to improve kids' overall health and wellness, and help them grow stronger for life!
Key Benefits :
- Halal Certified
- Pectin Fruit Base
- No Gluten or Gelatin
- No Dairy, Egg, Nuts or Soy
- No Artificial Flavours or Colours
- Non-Sugar Coated
Active Ingredients(Each Soft-Chew contains) :
|Vitamin A(Retinyl Acetate)
|Vitamin C(as L-Ascorbic Acid)
|Vitamin B5(D-Calcium Pantothenate)
|Zinc(as Zinc Citrate)
|Copper(Complex Copper Sulfate)
|Selenium(Selenium Enriched Yeast)
Excipients: Soft Chew Excipients, Natural Flavour(Raspberry), Natural Colour(Black Radish)
- Children 2+ years: give 1-2 soft-chews daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional
- Adults should always supervise their children
- Not suitable for children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- Do not use if tamper seal is broken or missing
- Contains sugar
- store below 25°C. Keep in a cool, dry place
- Do not use if tamper seal is broken and missing
Country of Origin: New Zealand
About The Good Vitamin Co.
We deliver you with all the benefits of halal and gluten-free certified vitamin soft chews. We replace animal-based Gelatine with Pectin fruit base that provides direct health benefits. Pectin is an excellent source of natural fibre that actively helps to balance both you and your kid’s glucose levels for optimal energy.
- Certified Gluten Free: We are proud to be reviewed and approved by the New Zealand Coeliac Society as a Gluten Free product.
- Halal Certified :
· Halal certification represents our high standard of product quality and safety to all customers worldwide.
· Halal is an Arabic word that means: ''lawful'', any products containing gelatine, alcohol or non-Halal animal by-products are considered forbidden.
· Halal certification assures us that we know the source of our products, to provide you with better nutritional value.
· Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant, and is important for supporting the immune defences from ills and chills. Vitamin C supports faster healing of playground cuts and scrapes for the maintenance of healthy skin.
· Calcium: The mineral Calcium is essential for the growing bones and teeth, and for the healthy heart function. Also, Calcium helps to maximise bone strength, and keep bones healthy for their best start in life during the early childhood and teenage years.
· Vitamin D3: Vitamin D3, known as the ‘’sunshine’’ vitamin, assists with the frequency of cell growth, neuro-muscular and healthy immune system function. Lack of Vitamin D3 can result in bone weakness, and increase the risk of fractures.
· Vitamin A: Vitamin A is required for children’s healthy growth and development. Vitamin A provides support for children’s vision and the growth of healthy, strong bones.
· B complex & Folic Acid: Vitamin B Complex helps to provide kid's with healthy energy level support. It converts carbohydrates and sugars into energy and protects the nervous system. Folic acid supplementation during early childhood is essential for healthy cell growth and metabolism.
· Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and helps to protect internal cells from free radicals and is essential for healthy immunity, skin and eyes.
· Zinc: Zinc helps kids grow! And may help children maintain a healthy weight and frame. Zinc plays a crucial role in the development of children’s reproductive organs and brain health.
· Magnesium: Magnesium provides the nutritional benefits from dark leafy greens that are tricky to introduce into a fussy eaters diet. Magnesium supports healthy muscle and nerve function and can help calm restless children, for a peaceful night’s sleep.
· Biotin: Biotin (Vitamin B7) supports healthy metabolism, which boosts skin, hair and nail health, by helping to reverse the symptoms of lacklustre skin and hair, or damaged and weak brittle nails from chemical services.
Please visit ThegoodvitaminCo. to get further information