Vitamin E is a term that refers to a group of compounds called tocopherols, which occur in four major forms: alpha, beta, delta and gamma-tocopherols. SANDERSON™ Vitamin E 1000iu is a mixed tocopherol complex which is closest to nature. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects cell membranes and other fat-soluble parts of the body from free radical damage. Its role in protecting cholesterol (a fatty substance in the blood) from damage, has promoted its use in heart health. Vitamin E’s protective action has other beneficial effects on the body; there is evidence to suggest that Vitamin E supports immune function, particularly in the elderly and helps protects against environmental and chemical pollutants.
- 1 capsule daily with food or as professionally prescribed
Ingredients (Each SoftGel capsule contains)
|Vitamin E(as d-alpha Tocopherol plus d-beta; d-gamma; d-delta tocopherols
* Superior Low Allergy Formulation: This formulation is free from artificial colours, artificial flavours sweeteners, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast and fish. It is sodium-free
- Store in a cool, dry place below 30°C
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if cap ring or seal under cap is broken or missing
- Do not take with prescription blood-thinning medication(anticoagulants) or aspirin unless recommended by a health practitioner. Do not take before surgery
Don't need the product that you just received anymore or you would like to exchange to something else? Don't worry, we got you here. We are happy to accept refunds and exchanges for any reasons!
Customers have rights for a full refund or an exchange as long as they request them within 14 days of purchase and haven't opened the products; back to us at re-saleable condition (unopened and undamaged). We will pay return delivery if you have to return item(s) caused by our mistake. However, for 'change of mind' returns, all shipping costs are paid by the customer. Once we receive the return, we will check the items to see if they are re-saleable condition (unopened and undamaged). We will then process your exchange or refund within 5-10 working days. Please include a packing list when returning item(s) so we know this is from you. Also, don't forget to wrap the item(s) well to ensure they don't get damaged on the way back to us! For further assistance, please contact us and we will assist you with your situation.
Please return the items to:
1/ 2 Bishop Dunn Place