Many so called high strength fish oil products are actually just a bigger capsule – its enough to make you choke. SANDERSON Fish Oil 2000 has all the concentrated EPA and DHA of 2000mg, but in an easy to swallow 1000mg softgel capsule; ideal for people taking higher doses on regular basis. The fish oil in this SANDERSON product is derived from a number of wild caught, cold water species from a sustainably managed Pacific resource. SANDERSON Fish Oil 2000 supports cardio-vascular health, joint comfort and mobility, healthy brain function, mental balance and acuity, and vision; supports the maintenance of healthy skin condition.
- General Health: 1-2 capsules per day
- Heart, circulation & brain health: 3 capsules per day
- Joint Health: up to 5 capsules per day
- Or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Each capsule contains
|Purified Natural Fish Oil concentrated
(Equivalent to 2000mg fish oil)
Providing 36% EPA(180mg Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
And 24% DHA(120mg Docosahexaenoic Acid)
|contains orange oil
* Superior Low Allergy Formulation: This formulation is free from artificial preservatives, flavours, colours, dairy, nuts, peanuts, gluten, starch, corn, wheat, sugar, yeast, soy, celery, mustard, lupin, sesame seeds, molluscs and crustaceans
* Sanderson fish oil 2000 is derived from a number of cold-water fish species and is rigorously tested for mercury, heavy metals, and other contaminants.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Keep out of the reach of children
Don't need the product that you just received anymore or you would like to exchange to something else? Don't worry, we got you here. We are happy to accept refunds and exchanges for any reasons!
Customers have rights for a full refund or an exchange as long as they request them within 14 days of purchase and haven't opened the products; back to us at re-saleable condition (unopened and undamaged). We will pay return delivery if you have to return item(s) caused by our mistake. However, for 'change of mind' returns, all shipping costs are paid by the customer. Once we receive the return, we will check the items to see if they are re-saleable condition (unopened and undamaged). We will then process your exchange or refund within 5-10 working days. Please include a packing list when returning item(s) so we know this is from you. Also, don't forget to wrap the item(s) well to ensure they don't get damaged on the way back to us! For further assistance, please contact us and we will assist you with your situation.
Please return the items to:
1/ 2 Bishop Dunn Place