GO MILK THISTLE 50,000
supports healthy liver function, helping protect against substances that could potentially cause harm to the liver. The liver is one of the most important organs in the body and is responsible for the elimination of toxins. An individual's health, energy and overall well-being can be largely determined by the health of the liver.
- Adults: Take 1 VegeCap daily. Can be taken anytime, with food or on an empty stomach. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Each VegeCap contains:
| Herbal extract equivalent to dry:
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) seed
* Vegecap Advantage: The VegeCaps used are made from NON-GMO vegetable cellulose and are 100% free from animal products such as gelatine. VegeCaps are easily digested once swallowed, giving optimum absorption of ingredients. VegeCaps are suitable for all people including vegetarians and vegans
* Contains NO ADDED: Wheat, gluten, corn, milk, artificial flavours or preservatives. May contain encapsulating aids
- Store below 30°C
- Away from children
- Take in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet
- Always read the label. Take only as directed
- Medicine Interactions: If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional
Don't need the product that you just received anymore or you would like to exchange to something else? Don't worry, we got you here. We are happy to accept refunds and exchanges for any reasons!
Customers have rights for a full refund or an exchange as long as they request them within 14 days of purchase and haven't opened the products; back to us at re-saleable condition (unopened and undamaged). We will pay return delivery if you have to return item(s) caused by our mistake. However, for 'change of mind' returns, all shipping costs are paid by the customer. Once we receive the return, we will check the items to see if they are re-saleable condition (unopened and undamaged). We will then process your exchange or refund within 5-10 working days. Please include a packing list when returning item(s) so we know this is from you. Also, don't forget to wrap the item(s) well to ensure they don't get damaged on the way back to us! For further assistance, please contact us and we will assist you with your situation.
Please return the items to:
1/ 2 Bishop Dunn Place