Shipping from $4.9~ for New Zealand
Centrum For Women 50+ is focused on more nutritional support specifically addressing bone health, post-menopausal health, mental performance and immunity. Centrum for Women 50+ contains increased levels* of Vitamin D, Calcium and Iron to help support healthy bones, and post-menopausal health and Zinc to help support mental performance, and extra* Vitamin C to help support immunity.
*Compared to Centrum Advance 50+
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
(Each tablet contains)
|Retinol Acetate (Vitamin A)||175 micrograms R.E.#|
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3)||20 micrograms|
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1)||20 microgram|
|Calcium Pantothenate equiv. Pantothenic acid 11 mg||12 mg|
|Thiamine Nitrate equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 3.4 mg||4.2 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||3.85 mg|
|Pyridoxine Hydrochloride equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 8 mg||9.7 mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||35 micrograms|
|Biotin (Vitamin H)||45 micrograms|
|Folic Acid||300 micrograms|
|dl-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)||40 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||150 mg|
|Calcium (294 mg as Calcium Carbonate and 6 mg as Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate)||300 mg|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||100 mg|
|Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate)||6 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||8 mg|
|Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate)||3 mg|
|Chromium (as Chromic Chloride Hexahydrate)||100 micrograms|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenate)||55 micrograms|
|Copper (as Cupric Sulfate)||500 micrograms|
|Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate Dihydrate)||50 micrograms|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||150 micrograms|
# R.E. = Retinol Equivalents
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. WARNING: When taken in excess of 3,000 micrograms retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask your healthcare professional if you are breastfeeding.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. Do not exceed a daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If taking other supplements, read label since supplements may contain the same ingredients.
- Low sodium formula. No added dairy or gluten. Contains sulfites, colourings and tabletting aids.