Men and women have different body compositions and nutritional needs. That’s why we developed Centrum® Gender range with adjusted levels of vitamins and minerals to support important health benefits for men and women.
Centrum For Women
Centrum For Women is focused on nutritional support specifically addressing bone health and healthy skin & nails. Increased levels* of Calcium and Vitamin D help support healthy bones, while Vitamins A & C and Biotin support healthy skin, nails and hair.
*Compared to Centrum Advance & Centrum Advance 50+
- Energy: Includes B Vitamins, such as Folic Acid, to support daily energy.
- Immunity: With key antioxidants such as Vitamins A & E, Betacarotene, Selenium, Vitamin C and Zinc to help support immune function.
- Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails: Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C & Biotin to help maintain healthy skin.
- Bone Health: With Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc & Manganese to help maintain healthy bones.
Directions for use:
- Adults: Take one Centrum For Women tablet daily with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Nutritional information(Each Centrum for women tablet contains):
|Retinol Acetate(Vitamin A)
equiv. Pantothenic acid 12.5mg
equiv.Thiamine(Vitamin B1) 3.7mg
equiv. Pyridoxine(Vitamin B6) 5.5mg
|dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E)
|Ascorbic Acid(Vitamin C)
(294mg as Calcium Carbonate and 6mg as Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate)
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)
|Iron(as Ferrous Fumarate)
|Manganese(as Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate)
|Chromium(as Chromic Chloride Hexahydrate)
|Selenium(as Sodium Selenate)
|Copper(as Cupric Sulfate)
|Iodine(as Potassium Iodide)
* NO ADDED yeast, gluten, dairy, egg, milk, tree nuts
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. WARNING: When taken in excess of 3,000 micrograms retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
- Ask your healthcare professional if you are breastfeeding
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. Do not exceed a daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Low sodium formula. Contains colourings, sulfite, and tabletting aids
- Store below 25°C
- Do not use if seal under cap is torn or missing
- In case of accidental overdose, contact your doctor or Poison Information Centre immediately(New Zealand 0800 764 766)
Made in Pfizer Inc subsidiary facility
Please visit Official Centrum Webpage to get further information