Good Health Propolis 500mg contains propolis, a natural substance that bees make using resins and gums collected from plants and trees. Bees use propolis to strengthen and protect the hive. Propolis is naturally high in vitamins, minerals and antioxidant flavonoids, and has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Propolis is known to be beneficial for:
· Healthy immune function
· Antioxidant support
· Upper respiratory health
Ingredients(per capsule) :
- Propolis(extract equivalent to) 500mg
- In a base of natural CarobPowder and Flaxofibre™(Flax seed fibre)
* No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product
- Adult: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food or as professionally advised
- Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Pregnant or lactating women consult your healthcare practitioner before use
- Out of reach of young children
- Store in dry conditions below 30°
- Do not use if cap seal is missing or broken
What is Propolis?
Propolis or bee glue is a resinous mixture that honey bees produce by mixing saliva and beeswax with exudate gathered from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. It is used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces, prevent diseases and parasites from entering the hive.
Propolis has been used as a traditional health product for centuries, to treat sores, ulcers and coughs by the Greeks, and for oral infections. Recent research presents that high-quality Propolis provides broad-spectrum support for health, and has potential therapeutic use in the areas of:
· Immune health
· Antioxidant protection
· Gastrointestinal health
· Oral health
· Respiratory health
· Wound healing and skin health
· Bone and joint care
· Blood sugar management
Modern scientific research confirms the protective properties of Propolis can provide significant support for human health.
References: 11 Wonderful Benefits Of Propolis / The Benefits and Uses of Propolis / Manuka Health Science / Manuka Health Propolis / Wikipedias
please visit Official GoodHealth Webpage to get further information