Superior Organic Iron. Iron is a mineral that is vital to both physical and mental wellbeing, yet it is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies. Iron is found in every cell of the body and forms a key component of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen around the body. Iron is responsible for the excretion of carbon dioxide and supports the body against infection. Adolescent females are at risk of iron deficiency owing to increased iron losses at menstruation and poor dietary habits. Pregnancy places great demands on iron stores, as do a strict vegetarian diet and frequent aerobic exercise. A daily SANDERSON™ Superior Organic Iron will support healthy iron stores and maintain energy levels.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Symptoms such as fatigue, frequent infections, poor stamina, reduced athletic performance and learning difficulties in children may be signs of Iron deficiency. SANDERSON® Superior Organic Iron is indicated in these instances.
- SANDERSON™ Superior Organic Iron has a low risk of gastric upset or constipation as the form of iron used, ferrous fumarate is more easily absorbed. Iron-rich superfood Pumpkin Seed is also included.
- Ferrous Fumarate does not act as a Vitamin E antagonist.
- Vitamin C is added to assist the absorption of the iron; Vitamins B6 and B12 are included to support the formation of healthy red blood cells.
- A maintenance dose of Folic acid is included to support pre-conception requirements for this nutrient and to further assist iron absorption.
Therapeutic Dosage: One tablet daily or as professionally prescribed(Approximately 3 months for an adult)
Ingredients(Each tablet contains):
| Ferrous Fumarate(Equiv. Iron 24mg)
| Vitamin C
| Folic Acid
| Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine)
| Vitamin B12(Cyanocobalamin)
| Pumpkin Seed(Cucurbita Pepo)
* Superior Low Allergy Formulation: This formulation is free from artificial preservatives, flavours, colours, dairy, nuts, peanuts, gluten, starch, corn, wheat, sugar, yeast, soy, celery, mustard, lupin, sesame seeds, molluscs and crustaceans
Indications for use:
- Many New Zealand Women do not obtain the recommended amount of iron from their diets, and this situation may be exacerbated by the increased iron requirements of pregnancy. Superior Orgain Iron contains ferrous fumarate, a gentle form of iron, which should not cause gastric irritation or constipation when used as directed. Vitamin C is included to support the optimal absorption of iron. Iron is a component of haemoglobin and is essential for the formation of red blood cells. Haemoglobin transports oxygen to the body's cells and helps maintain energy levels and immune function. Like iron, vitamin's B6 and B12 support the formation of healthy supplementation with folic acid is recommended for at least one month prior to conception and for the duration of the pregnancy to support the healthy development of baby's nervous system.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Keep out of the reach of children
Product of New Zealand
Manufactured under international Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) quality systems
Please visit Official SandersonVitamin Webpage to get further information