SANDERSON Organic Magnesium FX 1000 Ultra-Absorption is a high absorption complex of organic magnesium salts and does not contain inorganic magnesium oxide or phosphate, which have poor bioavailability; while magnesium oxide has high elemental magnesium content, bioavailability may be as low as 4%. Magnesium FX 1000 has been formulated to include magnesium citrate, magnesium aspartate, magnesium orotate and magnesium amino acid chelate. Research has shown these organic forms are much better absorbed and are better utilized than inorganic forms. This formulation also contains vitamin B6, vitamin D and selenium as cofactors involved in the optimal absorption and utilization of magnesium. SANDERSON™ Magnesium FX 1000 may be useful for healthy heart function; muscle relaxation; sleep and relaxation; nervous system balance; PMS associated with cramps and changes in mood; anxiety, mood and irritability.
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body and is essential to good health. Around 50% of total body magnesium is present in bone; the other half is found mostly inside cells of body tissues and organs. Just 1% of magnesium is found in blood, but the body works very hard to keep blood levels of magnesium stable.
Over 300 biochemical reactions in the body require magnesium. It helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong. Magnesium also helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes normal blood pressure, and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
It is well known that some forms of minerals or other substances can be absorbed better by the body than others. The most commonly used form of magnesium in supplements is inorganic magnesium oxide (MgO), because it is cheap and because it has a high (up to 60%) elemental magnesium content. However, the availability of the magnesium in MgO has been assessed at only around 4-5%. So a tablet boasting 500mg MgO may only provide around 15mg magnesium. Compare this is with the availability of Magnesium Aspartate at around 42%, Magnesium Citrate at 25%, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate at 25% or Magnesium Orotate at 20% for example. Organic forms of magnesium are generally better tolerated and better absorbed by the body.
Magnesium FX 1000 is a high absorption complex of organic magnesium salts and does not contain inorganic magnesium oxide or phosphate. Magnesium FX 1000 has been formulated to include magnesium citrate, magnesium aspartate, magnesium orotate and magnesium amino acid chelate. Research has shown these organic forms are much better absorbed and are better utilised. This formulation also contains vitamin B6, vitamin D and selenium as cofactors involved in the optimal absorption and utilization of magnesium.
Magnesium FX 1000 may be useful to support healthy heart function; muscle relaxation; sleep and relaxation; nervous system balance; PMT associated with cramps and changes in mood; anxiety, mood & irritability. Supplementation with magnesium may also provide support to sufferers of migraine headaches.
Ingredients(Each Tablet contains) :
|Magnesium Citrate(providing 70mg elemental magnesium)
|Magnesium Amino Chelate(providing 80mg elemental magnesium)
|Magnesium Orotate(providing 5mg elemental magnesium)
|Magnesium Aspartate(providing 5mg elemental magnesium)
|Total elemental magnesium
|Cholecalciferol(Vitamin D 150IU)
* Superior low allergy formulation: This formulation is free from added sugars, yeast, starches, gluten, wheat, corn or other cereals, dairy products, colouring, preservatives or artificial flavours
- Adult: 1-2 tablets daily or as professionally prescribed. As magnesium may promote restful sleep it is suggested that tablets are taken in the evening [Approximately 2 months for an adult]
- Taking too much magnesium may lead to diarrhoea
- More serious problems can develop with excessive magnesium intake from magnesium-containing laxatives. However, the amounts of magnesium found in nutritional supplements are unlikely to cause such problems.
- People with kidney disease should not take magnesium supplements without consulting a doctor
- Magnesium has a range of beneficial and adverse interactions with various medications so if you are taking a medication you should check with your health professional before taking it.
- Always read the label. Take only as directed
Please visit Official Sanderson Webpage to get further product information.