SANDERSON Glucosamine & Chondroitin with Cofactors is an advanced combination of Glucosamine Sulphate and Chondroitin Sulphate plus key nutritional co-factors. Sanderson Glucosamine & Chondroitin is designed to help maintain joint comfort and mobility, especially during the ageing process when levels of these important nutrients may decline to result in joint degeneration.
The nutrient combination may also provide beneficial support after joint trauma, such as sports injuries.
Key Features & Benefits:
· Glucosamine Sulphate complex – the research-proven form of Glucosamine.
· Chondroitin Sulphate – a major component in the lining of joints, may be depleted by joint degeneration.
· Two easy to swallow capsules provides the clinically recommended dose of Glucosamine Sulphate complex.
· Boron added for bone strength – deficient in NZ soils; enhances calcium absorption.
· Copper promotes enzymes and regulators that assist formation of optimal bone structure; copper may be depleted by calcium supplementation.
· Manganese, like copper, promotes optimal bone matrix.
· Zinc also promotes enzymes and regulators required for healthy bones; zinc may also be depleted by calcium supplementation.
Ingredients(Each capsule provides) :
|Glucosamine Potassium Chloride Complex
|Borax (Providing Boron 1.5mg)
|Copper (as Cupric Sulphate)
|Manganese(Manganese sulfate monohydrate 6.16mg)
|Zinc(Zinc citrate 12.60mg)
* SUPERIOR LOW ALLERGY FORMULATION: This formulation is free from artificial colouring, preservatives and flavours, yeast, wheat, corn, gluten, sugar, starch, nuts, dairy, lupin, mustard, celery, soy, peanuts, sesame seeds and eggs. Non-GMO, non-irradiated and BSE/TSE free.
- Adult: Two capsules daily with food or as professionally prescribed [Approximately 2 months for Adult]
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin can be taken on a long-term basis. Those with shellfish sensitivities should use with care
- Store in a dry place below 30°C
- Keep out of reach of children
Country of Origin: New Zealand
This product manufactured in GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice) Certified site
Please visit Official Sanderson Webpage to get further information