Limited Quantity! 10% MORE! 242 Capsules
Sanderson Fish Oil 1000mg Odourless supports cardiovascular health, joint comfort and mobility, healthy brain function, mental balance and acuity, and vision, whilst also assisting with the maintenance of healthy skin.
The fish oil in this product is derived from a number of wild-caught cold-water species from a sustainably managed natural resource.
Sanderson Fish Oil 1000mg Odourless is in an easy to swallow 1000mg soft gel capsule; ideal for people taking higher doses on a regular basis.
Dosage: 1-3 capsules daily with food or as professionally prescribed(Approximately 2.5 months for an adult)
|Purified Natural Fish Oil concentrated
(Equivalent to 1000mg fish oil)
|Providing 36% EPA(180mg Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
And 24% DHA(120mg Docosahexaenoic Acid)
|Contains citrus oil
* Superior Low Allergy Formulation: This formulation is free from artificial preservatives, flavours, colours, dairy, nuts, peanuts, gluten, starch, corn, wheat, sugar, yeast, soy, celery, mustard, lupin, sesame seeds, molluscs and crustaceans
- Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Keep out of the reach of children
Product of New Zealand
Manufactured under international Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) quality systems
Why fish oil?
The omega-3 fatty acid is a crucial nutrient for your health. It comes from oily fish such as anchovies, tuna and mackerel. According to the World Health Organisation(WHO), eating 1-2 portions of fish per week is recommended. If you consume enough omega-3 fatty acid by eating a lot of oily fish, you may not need to supply the Omega-3 fatty acid from other sources. If not, Fish Oil supplement is a suitable product to fill out your nutrients balanced.
These are the benefits of Fish Oil, Science-based:
· May support Heart Health: may reduce some of the risks associated with heart disease
· May help treat certain mental disorders: may improve the symptoms of certain psychiatric disorders
· May Aid weight loss: may help reduce waist circumference. It can work as a dietary supplement when combined with diet or exercise
· May reduce Inflammation: Fish-oil has strong anti-inflammatory effects and can help reduce symptoms of inflammatory diseases
· May support healthy skin: fish oil may help maintain healthy skin
· May support Pregnancy and Early Life: Omega-3 fatty acids are vital for an infant's early growth and development. Fish oil supplements in mothers or infants may improve hand-eye coordination
· May reduce Liver fat
· May improve symptoms of Depression: EPA-rich fish oil supplements may help improve symptoms of depression
· May Improve Attention and Hyperactivity in children: help reduce hyperactivity, inattention, and other negative behaviours
· May help prevent symptoms of Mental Decline
· May Improve Asthma Symptoms and Allergy risk: intake of fish oil during pregnancy may reduce the risk of childhood asthma and allergies
· May improve Bone Health: Omega-3 intake is related to higher bone density
references: 13 Benefits of Taking Fish Oil / 20 Surprising Fish Oil Benefits & Uses
Please visit the Official SandersonVitamin Webpage to get further information