HealthUP Premium Propolis 1250 is resinous substance that honey bees collect from the buds of some trees and oozes from the bark of other trees to prevent diseases and parasites from entering the hive. It has been researched and reported that the flavonoid, contained in propolis is conducive in strengthening the immune system.
HealthUP Premium Propolis is very rich in flavonoid that are key contributors for estimation of propolis quality. Moreover, it has olive oil that is rich in antioxidants, especially vitamin E. The study found that people who regularly consume olive oil are much less likely to develop cardiovascular diseases including high blood pressure, stroke and hyperlipidemia.
· Helps to support immune system
· It may have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects
Ingredients(Each Tablet contains) :
- Propolis powder 5:1 250mg
(Equivalent to fresh Propolis 1,250mg)
- Equivalent to Flavonoid 16.5mg
- Encapsulating aids
* Contains No Added artificial colouring, flavouring, preservatives, gluten, sugar, yeast, nuts, dairy, wheat, corn, soy
- Adult: Take One capsule daily with or without food or as directed by your health professional [Approximately a year for an Adult]
- Propolis is a bee product, it may cause allergic reaction to asthmatic allergy sufferers
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in cool dry conditions below 30°
What is Propolis?
Propolis or bee glue is a resinous mixture that honey bees produce by mixing saliva and beeswax with exudate gathered from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. It is used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces, prevent diseases and parasites from entering the hive.
Propolis has been used as a traditional health product for centuries, to treat sores, ulcers and coughs by the Greeks, and for oral infections. Recent research presents that high-quality Propolis provides broad-spectrum support for health, and has potential therapeutic use in the areas of:
· Immune health
· Antioxidant protection
· Gastrointestinal health
· Oral health
· Respiratory health
· Wound healing and skin health
· Bone and joint care
· Blood sugar management
Modern scientific research confirms the protective properties of Propolis can provide significant support for human health.
References: 11 Wonderful Benefits Of Propolis / The Benefits and Uses of Propolis / Manuka Health Science / Manuka Health Propolis / Wikipedias
please visit Official HealthUP webpage to get further information