NUTRALIFE Fish Oil One-A-Day contains 3 times the active components found in a standard† fish oil capsule. The fish oil in these capsules is harvested responsibly from fish to an IFFO RS* or FOS** standard, ensuring no risk of species endangerment.
Our oil is sourced from mackerel, sardines and anchovies, the latter of which are two of the smallest and cleanest Omega 3 rich fish species. Molecularly distilled for quality and purity, our fish oil is naturally lemon flavoured and encapsulated in a natural orange flavoured capsule to reduce fishy odours.
*IFFO RS: International Fishmeal and Fish Oil Organisation Responsible Supply.
**FOS: Friend of the Sea.
Taken daily, NutraLife Fish Oil One-A-Day may help to:
- Maintain heart health
- Maintain Healthy brain and eye function
- Support general well-being
Recommended Adult Dosage:
- Take 1 capsule daily with food and a glass of cold water. Or take as directed by your healthcare professional
- Do not exceed the stated dose without professional advice
Ingredients(Each capsule provides):
|Concentrated Omega-3 triglycerides - fish
Provides Omega-3 marine triglycerides
Equiv. EPA(Eicosapentaenoic acid)
Equiv. DHA(Docosahexaenoic acid)
|Encapsulating aids, Natural flavours
* Formulated without: Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, corn, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners
- Store in a cool dry place below 30°C
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use if cap ring or seal under cap is broken or missing
Product of New Zealand
Why fish oil?
The omega-3 fatty acid is a crucial nutrient for your health. It comes from oily fish such as anchovies, tuna and mackerel. According to the World Health Organisation(WHO), eating 1-2 portions of fish per week is recommended. If you consume enough omega-3 fatty acid by eating a lot of oily fish, you may not need to supply the Omega-3 fatty acid from other sources. If not, Fish Oil supplement is a suitable product to fill out your nutrients balance.
These are the benefits of Fish Oil, Science-based:
· May support Heart Health: may reduce some of the risks associated with heart disease
· May help treat certain mental disorders : may improve the symptoms of certain psychiatric disorders
· May Aid weight loss: may help reduce waist circumference. It can work as a dietary supplement when combined with diet or exercise
· May reduce Inflammation: Fish-oil has strong anti-inflammatory effects and can help reduce symptoms of inflammatory diseases
· May support healthy skin: fish oil may help maintain healthy skin
· May support Pregnancy and Early Life: Omega-3 fatty acides are vital for an infant's early growth and development. Fish oil supplements in mothers or infants may improve hand-eay coordination
· May reduce Liver fat
· May improve symptoms of Depression: EPA-rich fish oil supplements may help improve symptoms of depression
· May Improve Attention and Hyperactivity in children: help reduce hyperactivity, inattention, and other negative behaviours
· May help prevent symptoms of Mental Decline
· May Improve Asthma symptoms and Allergy risk: intake of fish oil during pregnancy may reduce the risk of childhood asthma and allergies
· May improve Bone Health: Omega-3 intake is related with higher bone density
references: 13 Benefits of Taking Fish Oil / 20 Surprising Fish Oil Benefits & Uses
Please visit Official NutraLife Webpage to get further information