Polynesian healers have used noni fruits for thousands of years to help treat a variety of health problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, aches, pains, burns, arthritis, inflammation, tumours, the effects of ageing, and parasitic, viral, and bacterial infections. Ancient healing manuscripts cite the fruit as a primary ingredient in natural healing formulations.
MediPlus Noni-Q 1500mg is made from premium high-quality noni and manufactured at a GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice) certified site.
MediPlus makes no claim that Noni will heal or cure any illness or disease. Morinda Citrifolia is not a medicine. But a fruit drink that has impressive health properties.
Ingredients(Each capsule) :
| Noni Powder(Morinda Citrifolia fruit extract conc)
|Equivalent to morinda citrifolia fruit fresh
|Grape seed oil
- No artificial preservatives added
- No artificial colours added except capsule shell
- Adults: Take 1-2 capsule daily or professionally advised
- store below 30°C in a dry place and avoid direct sunlight
- keep out of reach of children
- Use only if cap seal is unbroken
- If you have kidney problems, you need to consult with a professional medical provider
NZ Laboratory quality tested. This product is made under internationally recognized HACCP Principles and Good Manufacturing Practices.
* This Product manufactured at a GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice) certified site
Country of Origin : New Zealand
What is Noni?
Noni is a fruit of the Morinda citrifolia tree. This tree grows in Southeast Asia and Polynesia. Noni is a lumpy, yellow coloured fruit, and its size is similar to mango. The taste is very bitter and has a distinct odour.
Polynesian people have used Noni in traditional medicine for over 2,000 years. It is used to treat health issues such as constipation, infections, pain, and arthritis commonly.
Noni is a great source of vitamin C, which is crucial for skin and immune health. It contains B vitamins, biotin, and folate. Noni also is known as its high levels of antioxidants, which can help that lower your risk of chronic conditions like heart disease and diabetes.
Noni may :
· Reduce indirect damage from tobacco smoke
· Support heart health
· Support endurance
· Relieve pain in people with arthritis
· Improve immune health
Noni is likely safe. However, you need to consult with a professional medical provider if you are taking certain medications or have kidney problems.
References: What Is Noni Juice? Everything You Need to Know / 15 Impressive Benefits Of Noni Juice