Manuka honey Lozenges
Given by Nature, Proven by Science
These soothing lozenges combine the goodness of premium New Zealand Manuka honey, the natural protecting power of Propolis and the added boost of Vitamin C. Made with our high-grade MGO™400+ Manuka Honey, certified for natural methylglyoxal content (400mg/kg).
- Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth and repeat as required up to 5 times daily
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake
Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Glucose, Manuka Honey(8%, 344mg), Water, Natural Lemon Oil, Natural Ginger Extract, Vitamin C
* No Artificial flavours or colours, Gluten Free, Nut Free
* Suitable for Vegetarians
- Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions in allergy sufferers, including asthmatics
- Not to be given to children under 6 years of age
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Store in cool dry conditions
What is Propolis?
Propolis or bee glue is a resinous mixture that honey bees produce by mixing saliva and beeswax with exudate gathered from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. It is used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces, prevent diseases and parasites from entering the hive.
Propolis has been used as a traditional health product for centuries, to treat sores, ulcers and coughs by the Greeks, and for oral infections. Recent research presents that high-quality Propolis provides broad-spectrum support for health, and has potential therapeutic use in the areas of:
· Immune health
· Antioxidant protection
· Gastrointestinal health
· Oral health
· Respiratory health
· Wound healing and skin health
· Bone and joint care
· Blood sugar management
Modern scientific research confirms the protective properties of Propolis can provide significant support for human health.
References: 11 Wonderful Benefits Of Propolis / The Benefits and Uses of Propolis / Manuka Health Science / Manuka Health Propolis / Wikipedias
Please visit Official ManukaHealth Webpage to get further information