ManukaHealth Propolis BIO30 180 capsules contain pure concentrated premium New Zealand propolis with high levels of bioactive in every dose for powerful immune support and antioxidant protection. Certified to contain a minimum of 30mg of bioactive (flavonoids and caffeates including CAPE) per 2 capsules.
BIO™ New Zealand Propolis sets a new standard in Propolis quality.
Manuka Health’s advanced Propolis testing identifies and measures these specific bioactive. Our testing is superior to standard Propolis testing which only measures total flavonoids, not all of which are bioactive.
Our Propolis is the only Propolis tested and certified for bioactive flavonoids and caffeates.
Why BIO™ Propolis is superior:
· High Strength Bioactives – guaranteed to contain 30mg of bioactive flavonoids, caffeates and CAPE in every 2 BIO30™ Propolis capsules, or 100mg in every 2 BIO100™ Propolis capsules or 30mg in each 0.5ml of BIO30™ Propolis Liquid
· BIO™ Propolis is tested and certified for bioactive potency, purity and quality
· Premium New Zealand Propolis - pure concentrated extract
Not all Propolis is Equal
Flavonoids (also called bioflavonoids) and caffeates (which includes CAPE) are all important ingredients in Propolis. These compounds are formed in plants to protect and enhance survival, and research shows they also have protective effects for human health. The type and amount of flavonoids and caffeates in Propolis depends on the country and plant it is from.
Quality New Zealand Propolis contains high levels of certain flavonoids and caffeates (including CAPE) that are not found in Propolis from other regions. Our research shows that these flavonoids and caffeates are bioactive. This means that they are active in the body.
When comparing brands of Propolis it is important to compare the number of bioactive not the amount of Propolis. It is the bioactive flavonoids and caffeates that give Propolis its powerful properties.
Propolis products stating ‘1000’ or ‘2000’ mg are only referring to the amount of raw Propolis which tells you nothing about the actual strength or quality of the product. Raw Propolis contains a lot of wax and impurities and may contain no bioactive at all. The number of bioactive can only be determined by testing the Propolis in a lab.
Ingredients (Every 2 capsules contains) :
- New Zealand Propolis Extract 140mg (providing at least 30mg flavonoids, caffeates and CAPE)
- encapsulating aids, antioxidants and capsule colouring
- contains soy oil
- Adult: Take 2 capsules 1-2 times daily (for 8 months)
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions
- If irritation or severe swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner
- Not suitable for children under 4 years of age
- Pregnant or lactating women consult your healthcare practitioner before use
- Out of the reach of young children
- Store in cool dry conditions below 25°
- Do not use if cap seal is missing or broken
What is Propolis?
Propolis or bee glue is a resinous mixture that honey bees produce by mixing saliva and beeswax with exudate gathered from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. It is used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces, prevent diseases and parasites from entering the hive.
Propolis has been used as a traditional health product for centuries, to treat sores, ulcers and coughs by the Greeks, and for oral infections. Recent research presents that high-quality Propolis provides broad-spectrum support for health, and has potential therapeutic use in the areas of:
· Immune health
· Antioxidant protection
· Gastrointestinal health
· Oral health
· Respiratory health
· Wound healing and skin health
· Bone and joint care
· Blood sugar management
Modern scientific research confirms the protective properties of Propolis can provide significant support for human health.
References: 11 Wonderful Benefits Of Propolis / The Benefits and Uses of Propolis / Manuka Health Science / Manuka Health Propolis / Wikipedias
please visit https://www.manukahealth.co.nz/en-nz/propolis/propolis-science/ to get further information