Shipping from $4.9~ for New Zealand
- Helps support the immune system
- Promotes healthy intestinal function and elimination
- Supports the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Supports healthy digestion
Lifestream Advanced Probiotics are micro-encapsulated; thus remaining stable in the acid conditions found in the stomach for true efficacy, along with eliminating the need for the product to be refrigerated.
Packed in New Zealand from imported ingredients
- Children 6-12 yrs: Take 1 capsule daily
- If you are taking antibiotics: Take 1 capsule twice daily, ideally at a different time of day from the antibiotics. Continue taking for a minimum of 2-4 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
Each capsule contains a minimum of 2 billion probiotic microorganisms per capsule
|Bacillus subtillus PXN 21, Bifiobacterium bifidum PXN 23, Bifiobacterium breve PXN 25, Bifiobacterium infantis PXN 27, Bifiobacterium longum PXN 30, Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35, Lactobacillus delbrueckeii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39, Lactobacillus casei PXN 37, Lactobacillus plantarum PXN 47, Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54, Lactobacillus helveticus PXN 45, Lactobacillus salivarius PXN 57, Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63, Streptococcus thermophilusPXN 66.|
*May contain traces of soya and milk products-at a level which would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers
* This product is vegetarian and free from gluten, wheat* Please note this product may contain traces of dairy and soy. (This means people with mild intolerances should not have an issue but those with proper allergies would be wise to avoid.)
* This product is vegetarian friendly.
Always read the label and use only as directed
If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements
Store in cool dry place below 25°C
Keep out of reach of children
Do not use if cap ring or seal under cap is broken or missing