FREE GIFT! GOODHEALTH VIRALEX SOOTHE LOZENGES
Green Pasture Premium Propolis 5000 supports the immune system through its strong anti-bacterial effect. It is a One-A-Day solution to keep your health in an easy way. In spite of the high amount of propolis, it is easy to swallow due to its small-sized capsule.
Propolis is known to be beneficial for:
· Healthy immune function
· Antioxidant support
· Upper respiratory health
Ingredients(each capsule contains) :
- Propolis powder 500mg(Equivalent to fresh propolis 5,000mg)
- Adult: Take 1 capsule daily or as professionally advised [Approximately for 6 months]
- This product is not recommended for asthma and allergy sufferers as it can cause severe allergic reaction
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Pregnant or lactating women consult your healthcare practitioner before use
- Out of reach of young children
- Store in dry conditions below 30°
- Do not use if cap seal is missing or broken
Made in New Zealand from local and imported materials
This product manufactured in HACCP certified site
What is Propolis?
Propolis or bee glue is a resinous mixture that honey bees produce by mixing saliva and beeswax with exudate gathered from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. It is used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces, prevent diseases and parasites from entering the hive.
Propolis has been used as a traditional health product for centuries, to treat sores, ulcers and coughs by the Greeks, and for oral infections. Recent research presents that high-quality Propolis provides broad-spectrum support for health, and has potential therapeutic use in the areas of:
· Immune health
· Antioxidant protection
· Gastrointestinal health
· Oral health
· Respiratory health
· Wound healing and skin health
· Bone and joint care
· Blood sugar management
Modern scientific research confirms the protective properties of Propolis can provide significant support for human health.
References: 11 Wonderful Benefits Of Propolis / The Benefits and Uses of Propolis / Manuka Health Science / Manuka Health Propolis / Wikipedias
please visit Official GoodHealth Webpage to get further information