Superior Red Krill Oil. SANDERSON™ Krill Oil 500mg is a good source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids rich in phospholipids and the potent antioxidant astaxanthin. The nutrients in krill oil have been shown to be more bio-available than those in ordinary fish oil, and in particular krill oil is more effective at balancing cholesterol levels. The high levels of astaxanthin are beneficial for supporting healthy brain function and vision. SANDERSON™ Krill Oil is a good choice for older persons looking to maintain a healthy heart, vision and cognitive functions.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- A rich natural source of Omega 3 with phospholipids and Astaxanthin.
- Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant that may assist in protecting the body from free radical damage, in particular it may support healthy vision, as well as brain function and central nervous system health.
- The omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are bonded to phospholipids, but in fish oil they are attached to triglycerides. The body can absorb 95-98% of the nutrients in krill oil, while it can only get about 65% with ordinary fish oil.
- Naturally reflux-free because krill oil is absorbed quicker than ordinary fish oil.
- ñ Krill Oil may help maintain healthy cholesterol balance, promoting good (HDL) cholesterol levels and managing bad (LDL) cholesterol levels.
- ñ Krill Oil shares the same benefits of other Omega 3 sources for heart health, joint comfort, mental function and vision. 60-day pack size.
Dosage: 1 capsule per day with food or as professionally prescribed
Ingredients(Each Capsule contains):
|Natural Krill Oil
| supplying: Total Omega 3
| Eicosapentaenoic Acid(EPA)
* Superior Low allergy formulation: This formulation is free from added sugars, yeast, starches, gluten, wheat, corn or other cereals, dairy products, colouring, preservatives or artificial flavours
- Krill is a shrimp-like crustacean and so people with shellfish or seafood allergies should exercise caution and stop taking immediately if they have reactions
- Sanderson superior Red Krill Oil undergoes minimal processing at low temperatures to reduce anay risk of oxidantion. The clear red colour is a sign of fresh krill oil
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation
- Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery
- Store in a cool dry place below 30°C
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use if cap ring or seal under cap is broken or missing
- Always read the label
- Medicine Interactions: Consult with your doctor prior to taking if on blood thinning medication. If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional
Manufactured under international Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) quality system
Made in New Zealand
We choose sustainably harvested krill oil from the pristine Antarctic ocean
Please visit Official Sanderson Website to get further information
About Krill Oil
Krill oil is a supplement that is an alternative to fish oil. It is made from a type of small crustacean called Krill consumed by whales, penguins and other sea creatures. Like fish oil, it is a source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), types of omega-3 fats found only in marine sources. In addition, the form of Omega-3 in Krill Oil is easier to absorb than most of the fish oil in your body. it’s a good idea to take a supplement containing EPA and DHA if you don’t consume the recommended eight ounces of seafood per week.
Krill Oil supplement is:
· Excellent source of Healthy Omega-3 fats EPA and DHA
· Can Help Fight Infalmmation
· Might Reduce Arthritis and Joint Pain
· Could Improve Blood Lipids and Heart Health
· May Help Manage PMS Symptoms
· It is easy to add to your routine
Nowadays, Krill oil is significantly gaining its reputation Omega-3 supplement because it may offer unique benefits such as a smaller dosage, antioxidants, sustainable sourcing and fewer side effects.
reference: 6 Science-Based Health Benefits of Krill Oil by healthline / 16 Incredible Benefits Of Krill Oil