GO MUSSEL 2,600mg contains only 100% pure New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel powder. It is well known to support joint and cartilage health as well as joint mobility. Naturally occurring marine lipids and Chondroitin make Mussel powder an excellent nutritional supplement of choice by many people around the world.
- Take 1-3 veggie-capsules daily. Capsules can be swallowed or pulled apart and contents sprinkled on food.
- Best taken with food OR as directed by your Healthcare Professional
Each VegeCapsule contains:
|Mussel (Green Lipped) Equiv.to fresh
(100% New Zealand Source)
* VegeCap Advantage : The vegeCaps used are made from NON GMO vegetable celluose and are 100% free from animal products such as gelatine. VegeCaps are easily digested once swallowed, giving optimum absorption of ingredients. VegeCaps are suitable for all people including vegetarians and vegans
* Contains No Added: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, milk, artificial flavours or preservatives
- Not to be taken by those with seafood allergies
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation
- Always read the label. Take only as directed
Don't need the product that you just received anymore or you would like to exchange to something else? Don't worry, we got you here. We are happy to accept refunds and exchanges for any reasons!
Customers have rights for a full refund or an exchange as long as they request them within 14 days of purchase and haven't opened the products; back to us at re-saleable condition (unopened and undamaged). We will pay return delivery if you have to return item(s) caused by our mistake. However, for 'change of mind' returns, all shipping costs are paid by the customer. Once we receive the return, we will check the items to see if they are re-saleable condition (unopened and undamaged). We will then process your exchange or refund within 5-10 working days. Please include a packing list when returning item(s) so we know this is from you. Also, don't forget to wrap the item(s) well to ensure they don't get damaged on the way back to us! For further assistance, please contact us and we will assist you with your situation.
Please return the items to:
1/ 2 Bishop Dunn Place