GO KRILL OIL 750MG REFLUX FREE is a highly bio-available source of Omega 3 with antioxidants. Krill Oil contains Phospholipids which support the transport of Omega 3 into the cells giving greater absorption than regular Fish Oil. Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids support healthy brain function, focus and mental clarity. Krill are part of the plankton family of crustaceans and to ensure sustainability GO Healthy NZ only use Krill harvested from the southern Antarctic Ocean under strict regulation governed by the International Convention of Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR).
- Adults: Take 1 SoftGel Caps daily. Can be taken anytime, with food or on an empty stomach. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Ingredients(Each SoftGel Capsule contains)
|Krill Oil(Euphausia Superba)
| Equiv.to Phospholipids
| Equiv.to Marine Triglycerides(Omega 3)
| Equiv.to Eicosapentaenoic Acid(EPA)
| Equiv.to Docosahexaenoic Acid(DHA)
| Equiv.to Astaxanthin
| Equiv.to Phosphatidylcholine
* Pure Krill Oil - Free from heavy metals, mercury, dioxins and pesticides
* Mercury Tested
* Contains NO ADDED: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy products, artificial flavours or preservatives
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation
- Not to be taken if allergic to seafood
- Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery
- Store in a cool dry place below 30°C
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use if cap ring or seal under cap is broken or missing
- Always read the label
Don't need the product that you just received anymore or you would like to exchange to something else? Don't worry, we got you here. We are happy to accept refunds and exchanges for any reasons!
Customers have rights for a full refund or an exchange as long as they request them within 14 days of purchase and haven't opened the products; back to us at re-saleable condition (unopened and undamaged). We will pay return delivery if you have to return item(s) caused by our mistake. However, for 'change of mind' returns, all shipping costs are paid by the customer. Once we receive the return, we will check the items to see if they are re-saleable condition (unopened and undamaged). We will then process your exchange or refund within 5-10 working days. Please include a packing list when returning item(s) so we know this is from you. Also, don't forget to wrap the item(s) well to ensure they don't get damaged on the way back to us! For further assistance, please contact us and we will assist you with your situation.
Please return the items to:
1/ 2 Bishop Dunn Place