GO Mussel 2,600mg - New Zealand Green Lipped contains only 100% pure New Zealand Green Lipped mussel powder. It is well known to support joint and cartilage health as well as joint mobility. Naturally occurring marine lipids and chondroitin make mussel powder an excellent supplement of choice by many people around the world.
- Natural joint health
- Supports cartilage repair and joint mobility
- VegeCap Advantage
- 100% New Zealand Pure Source
- Tested for heavy metals to ensure purity
Ingredients(Each VegeCapsule contains) :
|Mussel (Green Lipped) Equiv.to fresh
(100% New Zealand Source)
* VegeCap Advantage : The vegeCaps used are made from NON GMO vegetable celluose and are 100% free from animal products such as gelatine. VegeCaps are easily digested once swallowed, giving optimum absorption of ingredients. VegeCaps are suitable for all people including vegetarians and vegans
* Contains No Added: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, milk, artificial flavours or preservatives
- Take 1-3 veggie-capsules daily. Capsules can be swallowed or pulled apart and contents sprinkled on food. [ about 3 months for an adult]
- Best taken with food OR as directed by your Healthcare Professional
- Not to be taken by those with seafood allergies
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation
- Always read the label. Take only as directed
Medicine Interactions: There are no known medicine interactions
Country of Origin: New Zealand
What is Green Lipped Mussel?
The New Zealand green-lipped mussel, also known as the kuku, and kutai was picked new superfood from the New Zealand Herald. It is usually found below the intertidal zone, but it can occur in the intertidal zone.
Green Lipped Mussels have been eaten for coastal dwelling Maori for centuries.
Ancient Maori cooked these tasty shellfish as a Hangi or with hot stones, or dried them to preserve them, or simply ate them raw. So for hundreds of years, Green Lipped Mussels were nothing more than a nutritious, protein-rich delicacy.
Green Lipped Mussels appeared to have impressive anti-inflammatory properties – far stronger than those of other shellfish and other common mussels in other countries. Over the next 40 years, further studies identified many of the nutrients that were confirmed their benefits for joint health.
Green Lipped Mussel may :
· Treats Arthritis
· Reduces symptoms of osteoarthritis
· Improves Circulation
· Increases Fertility
· Boosts Immunity
· Skin Care
Green Lipped Mussel is likely safe. However, there are some side effects you may care about. If you pregnant or breastfeeding, you will need to avoid these supplements. There is some evidence of complications during pregnancy when this high concentration of minerals and compounds are added to the diet. It is not recommended for people who have an allergy to shellfish as well. As with other health supplements, speak with a trained medical professional before making major changes to your dietary regiment.
References: Green Lipped Mussel – from traditional Maori food to researched joint relief / NZ's green lipped mussels again hailed as 'superfood' / 7 Wonderful Benefits Of Lipped Mussel / Omega-3 Supplement Guide: What to Buy and Why
Please visit Official GoHealthy Webpage to get further product information.