GO Healthy Go Colostrum Milk 550mg contains 100% pure New Zealand Colostrum from pasture-fed cows, plus New Zealand Milk Powder. Colostrum is rich in immune supporting ingredients, including a rich blend of proteins, antibodies, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and amino acids. These help promote healthy immune function and intestinal health.
- Supports healthy immune function
- Supports the balance of micro-flora in intestines after antibiotic use
- Supports lean muscle mass preservation
- 100% pure New Zealand, GE Free source
- Adults: Take 1-3 Chewable tablets daily
- Children (age 1+): Take 1-2 Chewable tablets daily
Ingredients(Each chewable Tablet contains):
|Milk Powder(New Zealand Sourced)
|Milk Calcium Powder(New Zealand sourced)
* Contains NO ADDED: wheat, gluten, yeast, artificial preservatives
- Store below 30°C away from children
- Take in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet
- Contains Dairy. Not suitable for those with a dairy intolerance or allergies.
- Always read the label. Take only as directed
Made by Go Healthy in New Zealand from selected imported and local ingredients
What is Colostrum?
Colostrum is a breast fluid produced by humans, cows, and other mammals before breast milk is released. It’s very nutritious and contains high levels of antibodies, which are proteins that fight infections and bacteria. Colostrum promotes growth and health in infants and newborn animals, but research shows that taking bovine colostrum supplements may promote immunity, help fight infections, and improve gut health throughout life.
Expected Benefits of Colostrum:
- May Boost Immunity
- May Prevent and Treat
- May Benefit Gut Health
- May support Antioxidant and Anti-Aging
Based on limited human research, bovine colostrum generally appears safe for most people — thought it may have some downsides. People who are allergic to milk should not consume bovine colostrum. Products may also be made with additives that can include other common allergens like soy.
reference: What Is Colostrum? Nutrition, Benefits, and Downsides / What Is Colostrum & Its Benefits
Please visit Official GoHealthy Website to get further information