Shipping from $4.9~ for New Zealand
Du'it Foot & Heel Balm Plus - for very dry, rough feet and cracked heels.
A clinically and dermatologically tested heel balm with a triple action formula, containing anti-microbial properties to heal the most stubborn cases of dry, rough, cracked and irritated skin. Unlike other heel balms, DU’IT Foot & Heel Balm Plus is non-greasy, easily absorbed and free from lanolin, parabens, petroleum chemicals and artificial fragrances making it suitable for even the most sensitive skin types.
- FAST RELIEF Helps eliminate calluses and provides relief for dry, cracked and rough skin.
- EXFOLIATION Contains AHAs that exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. Leaves skin feeling softer, smoother and revitalised without the use for a pumice stone.
- ANTI-OXIDANT Enriched with vitamin E to fortify skin and guard against premature ageing.
- REHYDRATION A super-hydrating formula to nourish, rejuvenate and soften the skin.
- NON-GREASY BARRIER Provides a barrier to protect loss of the skin’s natural oils.
- SENSITIVITY TESTED No lanolin, parabens, petroleum chemicals or artificial fragrances.
- Du'it Foot & Heel Balm
- For very dry, rough feet and cracked heels
|Aqua/Water/Eau, Urea, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Silica, PEG-20 Stearate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Glycerin, Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Laurate, Bisabolol, Lecithin, Polysorbate-20, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, Malic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance).|
- STORE BELOW 25ºC
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to bleeding wounds or open skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.