Product Expiry Date: 11/2020
NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS FROM OVERSEAS
To export colostrum products, you need to pay $2 for inspection in New Zealand custom. It is needed to add 'Colostrum International Delivery' in your order as many as colostrums you ordered.
Good Health Colostrum is an incredible, completely natural source of nutrients including protein, vitamins, minerals, and immune factors. Colostrum capsules may be helpful in supporting the digestive system, immune system and for general health and wellbeing.is an incredible, completely natural source of nutrients including protein, vitamins, minerals, and immune factors. Colostrum capsules may be helpful in supporting the digestive system, immune system and for general health and wellbeing.
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Support for a healthy immune system
- Supports athletic performance
- Adult: Take 2 to 4 capsules twice daily(Approximately a month for an adult)
- Children: Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily(Approximately 1.5 months for children)
- Best taken with water on an empty stomach. Capsules may be opened and contents added to a drink
Ingredients(Each capsule contains):
|Bovine colostrum powder
* Other ingredients: Encapsulating aids and gelatin capsule
* NO sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product
- This product is not recommended for use by children under the age of 6 months and is not suitable as a complete milk food for children under the age of two years
- Take in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet
- Store below 30°C in a dry place. away from children
- Always read the label. Take only as directed
- Contains milk product
Packed in New Zealand from imported ingredients
What is Colostrum?
Colostrum is a breast fluid produced by humans, cows, and other mammals before breast milk is released. It’s very nutritious and contains high levels of antibodies, which are proteins that fight infections and bacteria. Colostrum promotes growth and health in infants and newborn animals, but research shows that taking bovine colostrum supplements may promote immunity, help fight infections, and improve gut health throughout life.
Expected Benefits of Colostrum:
- May Boost Immunity
- May Prevent and Treat
- May Benefit Gut Health
- May support Antioxidant and Anti-Aging
Based on limited human research, bovine colostrum generally appears safe for most people — thought it may have some downsides. People who are allergic to milk should not consume bovine colostrum. Products may also be made with additives that can include other common allergens like soy.
reference: What Is Colostrum? Nutrition, Benefits, and Downsides / What Is Colostrum & Its Benefits
Please visit Official GoHealthy Website to get further information
Dear. International Customer: This product is Dairy product. It may charge Extra fee for RMP to international delivery. Please contact us through email or other massengers(wechat, Kakaotalk, facebook messenger)