NUTRALIFE Green Lipped Mussel
This high-strength, natural joint support supplement provides 5600mg equivalent fresh pure New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel per capsule. Just two capsules daily provide support for joint cushioning, mobility and lubrication plus nutritional support for damaged cartilage. Nutra-Life uses only peak condition mussels grown in the Coromandel region of New Zealand. The mussels are grown and harvested sustainably; then processed using a unique cold-extraction Biolane™ technique that retains the active joint-supporting compounds.
The formula provides support for joint cushioning, mobility and lubrication, plus nutritional support for damaged cartilage.
Taken regularly, Nutra-Life New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel 5600 can help to:
· Support joint mobility and lubrication
· Support joint cushioning
· Provide joint-supporting nutrition for damaged joint cartilage
Ingredients(Each capsule Provides) :
|Green Lipped Mussel(Perna canaliculus) extract
ext. Equiv.to Green-lipped Mussel fresh
* Formulated without Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, corn, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Recommended Adult Dosage
- for the first 3 months of use, take 2 capsules. For an ongoing maintenance dose, take 1 capsule daily
- All doses to be taken daily with food. Or as directed by your healthcare professional
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Derived from seafood. Not suitable for people with gout
- store in a cool dry place below 30°C
- keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if cap ring or seal under cap is broken or missing
Made in New Zealand from local and imported Ingredients
What is Green Lipped Mussel?
The New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel, also known as the kuku, and kutai was picked new superfood from the New Zealand Herald. It is usually found below the intertidal zone, but it can occur in the intertidal zone.
Ancient Maori cooked these tasty shellfish as a Hangi or with hot stones, or dried them to preserve them, or simply ate them raw. So for hundreds of years, Green Lipped Mussels were nothing more than a nutritious, protein-rich delicacy.
During the research that studied the occurrence of arthritis in the Maori population of New Zealand, it was found that the occurrence differed quite markedly between Maori populations of different regions.
The populations which had the least occurrences were living close to the beach and consumed large amounts of Green Lipped Mussel, while the populations with greater occurrence of arthritis were living inland, further away from the beach, and therefore consumed much less Green Lipped Mussel.
This led to the question of the relationship between the occurrence of Arthritis and Green Lipped Mussel consumption.
Green Lipped Mussels appeared to have impressive anti-inflammatory properties – far stronger than those of other shellfish and other common mussels in other countries. Over the next 40 years, further studies identified many of the nutrients that were confirmed their benefits for joint health.
Green Lipped Mussel may :
· Treats Arthritis
· Reduces symptoms of osteoarthritis
· Improves Circulation
· Increases Fertility
· Boosts Immunity
· Skin Care Green Lipped Mussel is likely safe. However, there are some side effects you may care about. If you pregnant or breastfeeding, you will need to avoid these supplements. There is some evidence of complications during pregnancy when this high concentration of minerals and compounds are added to the diet. It is not recommended for people who have an allergy to shellfish as well. As with other health supplements, speak with a trained medical professional before making major changes to your dietary regiment.
References: Green Lipped Mussel – from traditional Maori food to researched joint relief / NZ's Green Lipped Mussels again hailed as 'superfood' / 7 Wonderful Benefits Of Lipped Mussel / Omega-3 Supplement Guide: What to Buy and Why
Please visit the Offical Nutra Life Webpage to get further information