Comvita Royal Jelly - bringing balance and vitality to make the most of life. Royal Jelly is the highly nutritious food given to young growing bees and the beehive's most important resident, the Queen Bee. It contains the naturally occurring substance 10H2DA (10-Hydroxy-2-decanoic acid). Researchers believe the remarkable egg-laying ability and long life of queen bees are directly related to their exclusive royal jelly diet. The queen bee not only grows larger than other bees, but she is also extremely fertile and lives 50 times longer!
Royal Jelly is a highly nutritious dietary supplement rich in protein and anti-stress B vitamins that can assist the body's metabolism and the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Many women take royal jelly to support hormonal balance during menstruation or around the time of the menopause. It is also recognised as being able to assist the skin and hair's health and beauty. Royal Jelly can be taken for energy, strength and stamina, and to support healthy cholesterol levels.
- Take 1-3 capsules per day with food. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
Ingredients (Each capsule contains) :
- Bulking agent(soya oil non-GM), Gelatin capsule[gelatin, humectant(glycerol, sorbitol), purified water], Thickening agent(coconut oil, beeswax white), Freeze-dried royal jelly 200mg[equivalent to 600mg fresh Royal Jelly and 12mg 10-HDA(10-hydroxy-2-decanoic acid)], Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Emulsifier(soy lecithin), Antioxidant(d-alpha-Tocopherol)
- This product contains Royal Jelly and is not recommended for asthma and allergy sufferers as it can cause severe allergic reactions
- Pregnant or Lactating Women: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use
- Store below 20°C in a cool dry pace
- Royal Jelly naturally darkens over time. This not affect the quality of the product
- Refrigeration is recommended after opening to slow the natural darkening process
- Store out of reach of children
Made in New Zealand from imported and local ingredients
What is Royal Jelly?
Royal jelly is a gelatinous substance produced by honey bees to feed the queen bees and their young. The full chemical makeup of royal jelly is unknown, but its positive effects on health are thought to stem from its unique proteins and fatty acids.
These include nine glycoproteins collectively known as major royal jelly proteins (MRJPs) and two fatty acids, trans-10-Hydroxy-2-decanoic acid and 10-Hydroxydecanoic acid. Royal jelly also contains several B vitamins and trace minerals.
However, the nutrient composition varies considerably between sources of royal jelly. Royal Jelly has long been consumed in traditional medicine and used to support immune system function, cardiovascular health and skin health.
Royal Jelly may :
· Supports immune health
· Provide Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Effects
· Reduce Heart Disease Risk by Impacting Cholesterol Levels
· help to Aid Wound Healing and Skin Repair
· help to keep lower Blood Pressure
· Wound healing and skin health
· Support healthy Brain function
· Blood sugar management
· Supports vitality & skin health
· Reduces Side Effects of Cancer Treatment
As with other bee product, people with allergies to a bee-related thing or other environmental allergens need professional advice.
References: 12 Potential Health Benefits of Royal Jelly / What are the benefits of royal jelly? / 9 Wonderful Benefits Of Royal Jelly / Wikipedia
Please visit the Official Comvita Webpage to get further information