GO CHROMIUM 3,340mcg supports balanced blood sugar levels. When blood sugar levels are out of balance a person will crave sugar. Chromium is an essential trace element which is required for normal insulin function.
- Supports healthy carbohydrate metabolism
- Assists with sugar cravings
- VegeCap Advantage
- Convenient one a day full dose
- Adults: Take 1 VegeCap daily, Best taken on an empty stomach between breakfast and lunch. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional
Ingredients(Each VegeCap provides):
|Chromium picolinate(equiv.to Chromium 400mcg)
* VegeCap Advantage: The VegeCaps used are made from NON-GMO vegetable cellulose and are 100% free from animal products such as gelatine. VegeCaps are easily digested once swallowed. giving optimum absorption of ingredients. VegeCaps are suitable for all people including vegetarians and vegans.
* Contains NO ADDED: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast,dairy products, artificial flavours or preservatives
- Store in a cool dry place below 30°C
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Take in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet
- Do not use if cap ring or seal under cap is broken or missing
- Always read the label
- Medicine Interactions: May lower blood sugar levels. If taking medication for diabets consult your healthcare professional prior to taking
Made in New Zealand from select imported ingredients
Please visit Official GoHealthy Website to get further information
Chromium is a mineral that exists in several forms. Although one dangerous form can be found in industrial pollution, a safe form is found naturally in many foods
This safe form, trivalent chromium, is typically considered essential, meaning that it must be obtained from the diet. it is part of a molecule called chromodulin, which helps the hormone insulin perform its actions in the body (3Trusted Source, 4Trusted Source).
Insulin, a molecule released by the pancreas, is important in your body’s processing of carbs, fat and protein (5Trusted Source). Interestingly, the absorption of chromium in the intestines is very low, with less than 2.5% of ingested chromium being absorbed.
Chromium picolinate is the mineral chromium attached to three molecules of picolinic acid.
The expectation when dosing Chromium:
- May Improve Blood Sugar
- May reduce hunger and cravings
In the United States, the recommended dietary reference intake (DRI) of chromium is 35 μg/day for adult men and 25 μg/day for adult women. After the age of 50, the recommended intake decreases slightly to 30 μg/day for men and 20 μg/day for women.
reference: Chromium Picolinate: What Are the Benefits? by Healthline