Manuka Health's Royal Jelly is a concentrated nutritious substance produced by bees to feed the Queen Bee and young bees. As a natural health supplement, Royal Jelly is an exclusive source of naturally occurring fatty acid 10H2DA (10-Hydroxyl-2-decenoic acid).
Royal Jelly Capsules are rich in proteins, amino acids, lipids, natural hormones, minerals, folic acid, fatty acids and Vitamin B.
Benefits of Royal Jelly
· Improve skin and strengthen hair
· Boost energy, immunity, and stamina
· Maintain blood cholesterol levels, and improve feelings of chronic fatigue
Ingredients: Soya Oil, Coconut Oil, Royal Jelly Powder(148.5mg) with 8mg 10H2DA, Beeswax, Leicithin Liquid, d-Alpha Tocopherol
Directions for use:
- A daily dose of 1 capsule a day is recommended
- This product contains royal jelly and is not recommended for asthma and allergy sufferers as it can cause severe allergic reactions
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Store below 25°C in a dry dark place
- Keep out of reach of children
What is Royal Jelly?
Royal jelly is a gelatinous substance produced by honey bees to feed the queen bees and their young. The full chemical makeup of royal jelly is unknown, but its positive effects on health are thought to stem from its unique proteins and fatty acids.
These include nine glycoproteins collectively known as major royal jelly proteins (MRJPs) and two fatty acids, trans-10-Hydroxy-2-decanoic acid and 10-Hydroxydecanoic acid. Royal jelly also contains several B vitamins and trace minerals.
However, the nutrient composition varies considerably between sources of royal jelly. Royal Jelly has long been consumed in traditional medicine and used to support immune system function, cardiovascular health and skin health.
Royal Jelly may :
· Supports immune health
· Provide Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Effects
· Reduce Heart Disease Risk by Impacting Cholesterol Levels
· help to Aid Wound Healing and Skin Repair
· help to keep lower Blood Pressure
· Wound healing and skin health
· Support healthy Brain function
· Blood sugar management
· Supports vitality & skin health
· Reduces Side Effects of Cancer Treatment
As with other bee product, people with allergies to bee related thing or other environmental allergens need professional advice.
References: 12 Potential Health Benefits of Royal Jelly / What are the benefits of royal jelly? / 9 Wonderful Benefits Of Royal Jelly
Please visit Official Manuka Health Webpage to get further information