GO Royal Jelly 1,000mg is an excellent source of nutrients and is gentle on the system. It includes B Vitamins, minerals, complete proteins, lipids and carbohydrates. Queen bees live exclusively on Royal Jelly and it accounts for their incredible size and longevity. Royal Jelly has a reputation for promoting energy, stamina, a healthy immune system and vitality.
· Promotes energy and vitality
· Supports cardiovascular health
· Supports a healthy immune system
Ingredients(Each Soft-Gel capsule contains) :
- Royal Jelly powder equiv. to fresh: 1000mg
* Providing 10-hDA: 12mg
- Take 1-3 capsules Soft-Gel capsules daily(2 months for an adult)
- Best taken on an empty stomach, or as directed by your Healthcare Professional
- Royal Jelly may cause severe allergic reactions in allergy sufferers, including asthmatics
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation
- Store below 30°C
- Always Read the label
What is Royal Jelly?
Royal jelly is a gelatinous substance produced by honey bees to feed the queen bees and their young. The full chemical makeup of royal jelly is unknown, but its positive effects on health are thought to stem from its unique proteins and fatty acids.
These include nine glycoproteins collectively known as major royal jelly proteins (MRJPs) and two fatty acids, trans-10-Hydroxy-2-decanoic acid and 10-Hydroxydecanoic acid. Royal jelly also contains several B vitamins and trace minerals.
However, the nutrient composition varies considerably between sources of royal jelly. Royal Jelly has long been consumed in traditional medicine and used to support immune system function, cardiovascular health and skin health.
Royal Jelly may :
· Supports immune health
· Provide Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Effects
· Reduce Heart Disease Risk by Impacting Cholesterol Levels
· help to Aid Wound Healing and Skin Repair
· help to keep lower Blood Pressure
· Wound healing and skin health
· Support healthy Brain function
· Blood sugar management
· Supports vitality & skin health
· Reduces Side Effects of Cancer Treatment
As with other bee product, people with allergies to bee related thing or other environmental allergens need professional advice.
References: 12 Potential Health Benefits of Royal Jelly / What are the benefits of royal jelly? / 9 Wonderful Benefits Of Royal Jelly
Please visit Official GoHealthy Webpage for further product information.